.

The Mental Game of Poker - Available for Pre-Order

I am not going to get too excited until I have an actual copy in my hands, but it gives me great pleasure to say that The Mental Game of Poker is now available for pre-order. The website has gone live today, and if you order it before April 27 you can get 20% off.

We have already got some reviews in, last night Jared was a guest on the Leatherass Podcast where they had lots of very nice things to say about it (they then started talking golf, and I switched off). Jesse May has also read the book and will be dedicating a whole Poker Show to it at the end of the month, I won’t spoil the show but we are pretty excited about it, it went well.

The first written review is also up on BlondePoker. I was particularly pleased with this one, not so much because it makes it look like the greatest book in the world, but simply because it proved that some of the concepts we wanted to get across were easy enough to understand. One of the reasons why it took so long was because we wanted to condense some very complex material into something digestible. Because its such a revolutionary book, we were very concerned it may have been hard to understand, but it seems so far, it's not. 

Like I said, I won’t be getting excited until I see a real copy and it is on general sale. Until then, if you are interested in the book and have any questions, drop me a line. I also would love you to listen to some of the recent Pokerroad Podcasts that featured Jared because I think they are a great example of the sort of thing you can expect from the book (he is at the end of each show).   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Copyright © Barry Carter Poker