.

That blooooooody dog



That bloody dog is proving a real handful at the moment. He managed to escape our garden yesterday, he burrowed under a fence and slowly chipped at the bottom of it to get underneath it. Its not the most pleasant experience to have a stranger knock on your door holding your puppy in her arms saying she found him stood in the middle of the road. A fully reccy on the secureness of my garden is on the plate on Monday when I get back from bank holiday duties.

Off to London next week for a day to attend the BlackBelt Poker Workshop. Only as an observer, I will be interviewing a bunch of the players and seeing how things are ran down there. Usually you have to go searching for interviews with players but its nice to have about 50 of the buggers approaching me instead. It will be nice to go to London, haven't been for a long time and, as much as I love that little dog and how happy he is making me and the missus, it will nice to be away from the smell of dog for a day.

This SNG downswing ain't pretty, its about 25 buy-ins now. Thank god I still haven't started on the $100+ games yet (Monday was the plan). A 25 buy-in swing at SNGs is not particularly bad (I imagine even more common at 6 max games, which I play) and if there is one saving grace, the games seem softer than what I remember. Assuming I am still playing them in the next few months, I think a nice achievable aim would be to make a (any) Sharkscope Leader Board (Back in the day I peaked at 3rd overall profit and 5th average profit in the $100-$300 6 max games leader boards) and to at least once make a Battle of the Planets and SNG Madness leader board.

I cannot believe that Ricky Hatton is 2-1 on Betfair. He is nowhere near that big an underdog, I don't even think he is an underdog, he is slightly better than evens in my opinion. I have to go to Kings Lynn with the dog and the missus this weekend, which means I cant watch it here with my old man, which is a shame because its such an interesting and potentially very exciting fight. I just think the HitMan will be too big, to strong and too fast (He isnt faster than Pacman, but he is faster than Pacman is used to) for Manny.

0 comments:

Copyright © Barry Carter Poker