.

European Poker Awards 2012

I am now in Paris for my third installment of the European Poker Awards. The previous two events were fantastic do's, one of the few poker events where I don't mind taking the missus because she won't be bored. I'm a judge again, and we will be doing the votes tomorrow afternoon. I can't really say anything about the nominees for obvious reasons, but if you follow my twitter account on Wednesday night, I plan on tweeting the results as they happen:

Best Tournament performance
Jake Cody
Pius Heinz
Fabrice Soulier
Benny Spindler
Sam Trickett

Rookie of the year
Adrien Allain
Pius Heinz
Sam Holden
Oleksii Kovalchuk
Andrey Pateychuk

Europe’s Leading Lady
Liv Boeree
Victoria Coren
Nesrine Kourdourli
Barbara Martinez
Natalia Nikitina
Cecilia Pescaglini

Poker Staff Person of the year
Nicolas Fraïoli
Warren Lush
Edgar Stuchly
Kirsty Thompson
Simon Trumper

Rob Gardner Memorial Award for the poker personality of the year
Barny Boatman
Neil Channing
Bertrand “Elky”Grospellier
Tony Guoga
Jesse May

Internet Player of the year
Jude Ainsworth
Viktor Blom
Rui Cao
Chris Moorman
Ilari Sahamies

Best European Event of the year
EPT Londres
International Poker Open Dublin
Finale du Partouche Poker Tour
WPT Grand Prix de Paris
WSOPE Cannes

0 comments:

Copyright © Barry Carter Poker