.

Ship It.....or whatever internet mtt players say these day

PokerStars Tournament #77206114, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $100.00/$9.00
135 players
Total Prize Pool: $13500.00
Tournament started - 2008/02/15 - 09:00:00 (ET)

Dear DaveShoelace,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
A $3,881.25 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 348.69 tournament leader points in this tournament.
For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/


Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.



I always feel obliged to post these little results because I so rarely ever play MTTs. After what had been a fantastic week playing cash, I fancied a crack at an MTT, so jumped into the 2pm $109 on Stars which I won about 6 months ago. Even though the prize money was pretty much what I had won anyway at the cash tables this week, I always get excited at a final table.

I played really well, and I think this was fates way of evening things out after a couple of live tournaments where I played very well and got nothing. I also think its a good sign as I almost played the GUKPT this week, but left it too late, so maybe I should never have played that one anyway.

My non poker playing friend was round my house and witness me play the whole thing. This may have actually been my secret weapon in the tournament, because he was there, I was having to explain and justify my every move to him and it really made me think a little deeper than usual. I was putting people on hands almost to super-user esque proportions and at the moment my mate thinks I'm a much better player than I actually am.

I'm definatley going to have a few more punts in MTTs in the coming months, but cash games will always be number 1.

1 comments:

jun_fan_lee said...

nice win barry. Just started a blog if u wanted to link me. It's not a better one than yours though so you might be need to make a new heading for it.

cheers
Daniel

Copyright © Barry Carter Poker