.

Luckboxed Shares In A Good Greyhound

I know nothing about Greyhounds, but I love dogs, so I was delighted to get shares in a puppy as a Christmas present in 2010.

It seems I might have luckboxed myself a good one. Bubbly Romeo is his name, and after he has just won three races in a row where he was an underdog. He has only been running about a month, and has so far come 3rd, 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 1st.

The Daily Star seem to think he has potential too. By all accounts he is a slow starter, but very fast, and the handlers think that if he starts running in longer distance races, he could do very well.

I doubt I will be quitting work any time soon, I have a modest 'fun' share in him, but its certainly nice having someone to cheer on - especially after Sheffield Wednesday decided to throw the season away yesterday.





0 comments:

Copyright © Barry Carter Poker